What do you think?

Dear readers of good taste and sophistication; I need your help.

I’m trying to decide which fabric to use for a new set of cloth napkins. My kitchen is white with hints of yellow, and the bulk of my dishes are red. Mmmmmm, pretty combination, not really. So here are my two options:

A: Anna Maria Horner Small Gathering Citrus

B: Alexander Henry Natura Birdsong Bright

Help me out! Which should I do? Please leave a comment!

Here is the kitchen in question. Note the Halloween candy, indicating the last time it was clean enough to photograph.

Alicia

I adore A, but think that B compliments the kitchen better. Good luck with deciding if the peanute gallery is actually helpful, though. :^)

Ammie

I think A is rich and inviting–a perfect mealtime combination. Would it be overpowering in your white kitchen? Mmmm… I don't think so. I like B, too, especially with all the white in your kitchen. Are all of these opinions getting confusing? Hehe. I guess it goes to show that you've got good taste and will do well with either option.

KtLizbet

I Love B: Alexander Henry Natura Birdsong Bright. I think the yellow in it is a better match to the other yellow accents in your kitchen, it has other gorgeous colours if you want to get playful with flowers and serving dishes. I also like the pattern better. I am also going to steal you tiled back splash pattern for my upcoming renos!

EHC

Hee hee hee…I say use them both and make two sets! Then you can use whatever set suits your mood for the day.

Susan

I like A. Both are great, but you have young children and B will show dirt more easily.

Leah

I think A. Both are great but B has too much white for your already white pallet. I think the yellow in A gives you a pop of color.

smallerror

Both Totally Both!! So you can switch it up every now and then. What will you do when one set is dirty and you need to wipe your mouth or spill some milk.

Jaime

Did I not just post a tutorial for reversible placemats? oh, wait, you want napkins. i guess i need to know what color your placemats are!

jenn

Love your kitchen! Beautiful! I would definitely say B love the bright vibrant colors. I think it would go great with the white kitchen.

Kelsey Johnson

A is my vote. I think it's more "grown-up" and will transition well into the fall and winter seasons rather than the more summery B.

Marie

Make both πŸ™‚ You can never have too many cloth napkins, particularly with kiddos. When you want a more mod/streamlined look you can use B, and when you want a bit more color pop and warmth you can use A!

Alison

I'm torn… at just I thought B, but A is quite nice as well – what did you choose??