See how I made my Fabric Backed Dry Erase Calendar after the jump…
Fabric Backed Dry Erase Calendar
1. Grabbed a cheap frame from the front-hall-closet of unused frames:
2. Ironed this Paula Prass Chevron fabric, cut it to a few inches bigger on all sides, and taped it to the cardboard insert that came with the frame:
3. I cut some lengths of ribbon, weaved them across the front at intervals appropriate to the spaces I need for my editorial calendar, and taped them to the back of the frame:
4. Put it back together and realized I hated the black frame:
5. Spray painted the frame a nice warm gray and hung that baby up.
Snagged some washable dry erase markers and got to scheduling! Sorry I had to blur out the details, I don’t want to scoop myself!
If I get motivated one of these days, I’m going to take it down and use iron on transfers to make some labels (DUE DATE/ RUN DATE/ PITCH/ FEATURE, etc.)