All of our gushing over our beloved sewing machines and our stalking of executives has finally paid off! Brother has generously offered to provide the prizes for our next Prudent Baby Contest. And what are these prizes you might ask?
Well they just so happen to be a Brother PC-420 PRW Limited Edition Project Runway Sewing Machine and a Limited Edition Project Runway Innov-Ýs 40 Sewing Machine. That’s right, WE ARE GIVING AWAY TWO AMAZING BRAND NEW SEWING MACHINES: one of my machine and one of Jaime’s machine!!!! You are wondering what you have to do to be entered into such an exciting contest, right? We can’t tell you quite yet but if you are signed up for the monthly Prudent Mama newsletter, you will get the scoop on Thursday in the January edition. That’s one week earlier than we announce the contest here on the blog! A full extra week to work on your entry! And if you haven’t signed up yet, why not take care of that right here and now. We’ll wait…
Ok, so you’re all signed up to get the scoop on how to win these babies. Now it’s time to learn more about these magical prize machines! See more pics and read a little more about both amazing Brother sewing machines after the jump…
BEST. CONTEST. YET.
Check out these prizes…eek!
Jaime’s Machine – Limited Edition Project Runway Innov-Ýs 40 Sewing Machine
Named best machine in it’s price range by Consumer Reports and is only available through sewing machine dealers. While you can get a great machine online, it really is a wonderful experience to go into a dealer and speak with them about what you want to do right away with your machine, and what you hope to eventually do as you learn more. Usually the shop will also offer you classes to get to know your machine. Oh, and prices are usually very negotiable in a shop.
- Available at Authorized Innov-Ýs Dealers Only
- 40 built-in stitches, including 5 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles
- Stitch selection via dial and LCD
- 7-point feed dogs
- Free-motion stitching
- Jam resistant top bobbin with Quick-setÖ bobbin
- Built-in needle threading system
Jacinda’s Machine – Brother PC-420 PRW Limited Edition Project Runway Sewing Machine
I received this machine as a gift from my husband a year ago and I love it. It’s a basic computerized machine. I’m constantly surprised by it’s many features and many accessories including goodies like a walking foot!
- 294 built-in stitches, including 10 styles of one-step automatic buttonholes and 3 lettering styles, each with 55 alphanumeric characters
- Direct 10-key stitch selection and LCD screen
- My Custom StitchÖ feature
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread trimming
- A built-in knee lift raises the presser foot in order to reposition or remove your fabric
- Digital stitch length and width control
So are you ready to beat out all the other Prudent Mamas to win one of these babies? Stay tuned to find out how. Leave us a comment now and you could win a Kokka fat quarter. We’re givers. With a little help from Brother, of course.