MORE PRUDENT BABIES!

We’ve been harboring a little secret over here, but it’s time to let the cat out of the bag. Or should I say cats?

That’s right…. IT’S TRIPLETS! We are twelve weeks along (though I look more like 20) with three bundles of love. Am I terrified? Yes. But I’m also overjoyed. Three new prudent babies!  Now please excuse me while I take a nap.

Gotcha!

Sheri

holy cow! You got me! The funny thing is I was just telling my husband that I should put on facebook that I was pregnant to see how many people would fall for it!!! geesh I'm worse than my third graders for falling for that one! πŸ˜‰

Nicole

Awesome, if today hadn't already been dicey I would have shamelessly done that to my husband who would have passed out. hehe-
I agree that we need Gordon pics to smooth this over!

Jessica

LOL… If my little bundle hadn't made his appearance just this week I might have tried this one on my FB…

Susan

Ok, you tricked me! Good one. I was terrified for you! But are you pregnant at all with just one?

Jan

You better be careful what you joke about, it could……….. COME BACK AT YOU! ;o πŸ˜‰

*Amber*

Why is it that every April Fool's Day I fall for the pregnancy gag? And not just once, like multiple times throughout the day I have moments of shock before I remember it's April Fool's Day. Even the people who's pregnancy in itself would be astonishing, I fall for it instantly.

Rita

lol. My mum always said not to say stuff like that, you'll put the mocka on yourself!

L

OMG! Congratulations! I have 20 month old triplets (2 identical girls and a boy). I remember how scared I was when I found out it was not one, not two but THREE little bundles of joy. You will love it (as long as you don't care if you never sleep again). If you ever need advice from someone who's been through it, I would love to help, because you'll need all the help you can get.

L

Ha! I just reread your post- joke's on us. I thought you seemed to still be so busy for someone carrying three babies…