Brought to you by Annie’s Homegrown Rising Crust Pizza
With Summer’s longer days, a picnic isn’t limited to the lunch hour, and it isn’t limited to sandwiches either. Pack a dinner picnic of healthy Annie’s Homegrown Pizza along with your favorite fruits, veggies and other quick snacks. With the time you save on dinner prep (and hello, clean-up) you can make this DIY Pizza Box Fishing Game for some family fun at twilight.
Read on for the super simple instructions for a DIY Piza Box Fishing Game and for a coupon towards Annie’s Homegrown Pizza.
1. Cut off the top of the pizza box and paint the inside with poster paint if you are feeling crafty.
2. Collect some colorful paper, twine, a few sticks for fishing poles (one of each kid please,) a few promotional magnets from lawncare dudes or the local walk-in clinic, a glue gun and a few metal bolts and washers
3. Draw a basic fish shape and cut out a bunch. We did about 10.
4. Decorate with crayons, markers or sequins if your feeling fancy.
5. Cut your magnet into circles about the size of a dime. The bigger the magnet, the easier the fish will be to catch! Glue a magnet of the eye of each fish.
6. Tie the twine to the stick and the washer to the end.
Since the fish were still challenging to catch, we later tied a nut to the twine and hot glued the washer flat to the bottom of the nut. Super easy for the toddler set.
7. Sit back and enjoy because life doesn’t get much easier (or cuter) than this.