…WHO UPLOADS A VIDEO! I’m totally serious. I am going to send you fabric because I love you. And also because I need more videos for the Prudent Advice book trailer and I’m hoping you guys will help out! Twenty of you? Fifty of you? One hundred Prudent Mamas? Yes! Every single person who makes a video of themselves/their husbands/their kids/their friends reading a piece of Prudent Advice and uploads it will get a mystery fabric fat quarter from my stash (and my stash is mostly from Fabricworm so you know it’s good)!
Which fabric will you get??? It’s a mystery! Will it be oil cloth or home decor weight? Fancy pattern or decorator solid? Cozy flannel or quilting cotton? Will it be from the blue stack…
or the pink stack…
or the yellow and orange stack…
or the yet-to-be-filed stack?
The mystery awaits those who upload videos! Are you so excited? Okay, here’s what you have to do:
1. Read the Prudent Advice blog and pick a favorite piece of advice. Some of my favorites are #13, #17, #212, and #500 (but that’s a surprise). Find one you like on the blog!
2. Record a video of yourself or whoever else reading the advice (videos of other stuff – like your dog barking, you just sitting there silently, or the time you got hit in the head with a football – will be disqualified).
3. Download it to your computer.
4. Go to this website and upload it: Prudent Advice Video Submission Page (It’s super easy, just follow the directions and hit “Send this file package”). It might take a while if the file is big, so wait until you get the Thank You page. If you don’t see the thank you page then we won’t see your video so be patient!
5. Include your name and address in the “message” section of the page so I can send your fabric.
Do this all by next Friday, September 17th, 2010, at midnight. That’s when we close up shop at the free fat quarter warehouse.
Sound easy enough? If you do it, leave me a comment here letting me know! The only caveats are: I can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, make as many videos as you want but only one fat quarter per person, and if it hits 200 or more, I’ll have to tap out, but I’ll warn you first. To see some samples and learn more about the video project visit this post. It’s going to be such a great compilation! I can’t wait to see what you send!