Snappy Toddler Dress

So I used the pattern I printed out yesterday to make another version of the OG Snappy Toddler Top. This time I went dress length and used contrasting fabric for the neck and the bias tape trim.

Is this fabric to die for or what? It’s Monaluna for Birch Fabrics Circa 50 line in Starburst Pool (neckline and bias tape trim) and Chairs Multi (dress body) designed by our very own Cynthia of Fabricworm.  Working with it was amazing – the texture is so lovely, probaby because it’s 100% organic cotton.

Get the Snappy Toddler Top (or dress) Pattern here and learn How to Make Bias Tape here.  And check out the rest of this great fabric collection here. And remember, any comment you leave this week could win you a 1/2 yard of Nicey Jane oilcloth from Fabricworm!

Meala

Hey! Loved the tutorial and made this for my little girl… changed it up a bit and used two layers to make a blue and white sunday-and-visiting-grandma dress 😉 Thanks a bunch!

Meala

You can check it out on my Blog (just getting started) in case you’re interested to see what was made from your pattern 😀

Long over due link love |

[…] I hate to say this, but my new one is way cuter than Mom’s.  Sorry 4H. And then, I whipped up this adorable top. Almost can’t wait for summer now! Also, working on a crib sheet for my cousin’s baby […]

Sharon

Just wanted to double check and make sure it’s okay to have this pinned on Pinterest! If it’s not, please let me know and I will remove it ASAP!

I LOVE this dress!

leny van Dam

My first piece I made from Pinterest for my grand daughter.

Very, very nice!!

Thank you for the pattern!

learning about mp4 conversions

In truth this was an incredible indepth write-up nonetheless as with most excellent writers there are several items that might be proved helpful on. However never ever the significantly less it was stimulating.

Darillyn Lamb Starr

This is really darling! My granddaughter it too young this year, but she’ll by turning one the middle of next summer, so I will bookmark it until!

Thanks!

大人気 ルイ ヴィトン 指輪

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell
and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put
the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants
to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell
someone!

Kay

I love the SNAPPY TODDLER DRESS. You have done a great job…. I have been looking for the pattern on your site and can’t find it. Is there any way you could send to me or tell me where I can find it. Thank you so much. Kay

Ryan

I loved this pattern. This was the first thing I made for my daughter, and it came out so nice!
I wanted to make another one for my niece who is a six 7, but when I print out the pattern without scaling it at an increased percentage, it only prints one page of the scaled up size. I can’t get the whole pattern printed, only one page of it. Has anyone dealt with this? Any solutions? Thanks in advance!