I am so proud and humbled to share with you the cover of my book Prudent Advice and to let you know it is now available for pre-order. Thank you to everyone who has read and contributed to this endeavor. I hope it lives up to your expectations, and does our daughters justice.
Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman)
Now available for pre-order:
Amazon| Barnes & Noble | Borders | Indie Bound
Congratulations! I'm so excited. Can't wait to get my copy 🙂
Congratulations! You must feel wonderful 🙂 I found prudentbaby.com b/c I loved the Prudent Advice site.
Yay Jaime! I can't imagine how exciting this is for you!
(do you include any bits of advice on sexy faces?)
Congrats! That is awesome.I love that yarn pin wall art idea in the previous post too!
how wonderful – congrats – cant wait to read!
thank you all. and jessica i have been keeping a running list of Bad Advice for My Baby Daughter so the sexy face tute will def. be added
ooooooh…that's a great idea- we'll write another book that is the antithesis of this one.
1. get a tramp stamp as soon as you turn 18.
2. those clear bra straps totally make it ok to wear that revealing top.
3. You can learn so much at frat parties.
4. Brownies will always make you feel better about yourself.
5. Don't fool yourself- Halloween IS a good excuse to dress as a naughty nurse/pirate/cowgirl.
6. VH1 will teach you all you need to know about love.
….I could go on. this is going to be easy!
Yay Yay Yay! I can't wait to buy this.
6. VH1 will teach you all you need to know about love. GAH!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to you!