I need to update my bedroom. It’s actually driving me nuts currently. While I love my DIY headboard, I can no longer stand using a bed skirt. Our bed faces double doors into the yard, and with the dog and Scarlet running in and out, and the chickens and garden outside, so much dirt seems to track in and collect on the bedskirt. Changing a king bed’s skirt to wash it is not fun. I can’t deal. I want a frame that goes all the way around the bed. I like a modern bed that’s a little funky. It must be comfortable, meaning it must not offer any sharp edges I will surely bang my shins on. These are some of the beds on my short list.
1. Maison Canopy Bed, PB Teen
2. Alexa Reclaimed Wood Bed, West Elm
3. Stella Metal Bed, West Elm
4. Atwood Bed with Bookcase, Crate and Barrel
5. Lark Manor Lyon Metal Bed, Wayfair
6. Drommen Bed, CB2
7. Curved Rattan Bed, Anthropologie