Stevee in Nashville (who is full of great tips!) sent us this adorable Pacifier Holder DIY; these will come in handy if your baby is constantly losing his or her binky!
Get Stevee’s DIY after the jump…
1. Cut 12-14 inch strip of ribbon
2. Cute 2 small squares of velcro (1 side rough and 1 side fluffy so they stick together) slightly smaller than the width of your ribbon and about an inch long. I like to clip the tiny edges of the squares all the way around to give it a more tailored look.
3. Take one end of the ribbon and loop it through the end of the suspender clip and sew it down so that the clip will now be attached, either with your machine or by hand.
4. On the other end of the ribbon sew the rough-sided velcro square to the tip around all four sides.
5. Take the end with the velcro and loop it through the pacifier ring. Mark the spot where the velcro meets the ribbon and sew the other velcro square in that spot. This will secure the end to the pacifier to the ribbon but allow you to interchange your pacifier and wash it.
Never lose another pacifier!