Ahhh, dudes. They can be so hard to shop for. They don’t want anything, but also they really like awesome things. What is awesome to a dude? I have consulted with many and come up with a list of hot stuff to get them in 2017. Check out the prudent gift guide to awesome gifts for guys 2017.
1. My husband wants a Filson Wax Work Vest. I think he will look extremely sexy in it. Win-win.
2. I don’t know about the dudes in your life, but my husband is OBSESSED with light bulbs. And now you can get lightbulbs you can control with your VOICE over google. “Alexa, dim the lights.” Omg, he would love it: Philips Hue White Smart Bulb Starter Kit.
3. Get him a Stanley Classic Flask or if he doesn’t drink, go with the Stanley Classic One Hand Vacuum Mug. Get the Hammertone green. To go in his flask, for whisky appreciators like my husband, this is the one on his list this year. It ain’t cheap, but it will impress even the pickiest of whisky afficianados. Bruichladdich Octomore, which is available at some BevMos, but you can also look for retail locations on their site.
4. I gave my husband a Pendleton Roll Up Blanket a few gift-days ago, and he loves it. It’s waterproof on one side and comes with a leather strap carrier. He keeps it in his car so we are always prepared for picnics or cold nights at the park watching his soccer team.
5. A flashlight is just more bad-ass when it’s brass, no? It shall go into the stocking and light up his morning. Olight S Mini Raw Brass Flashlight
Read more for the next 6 items on our list of 11 Awesome Gifts for Guys 2017…
How many new ways can you make coffee? It feels infinite. My hubs actually gave me one of these for mother’s day and I love it. It’s quick and extra delicious, just perfectly designed. Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker. If your dude is into camping you could go big and get him this pretty awesome looking Rambler Travel brew kit from Stumptown.
6. The Rap Year Book: The Most Important Rap Song From Every Year Since 1979, Discussed, Debated, and Deconstructed is a must-have for the hip hop lover. There’s an amazing spotify playlist to go with here.
7. The Cheese Knifeis the one knife to replace all other cheese knives. A good gift if your husband is really into knives, and/or cheese. Who isn’t into cheese?
8. A good coozie is something that you’ll all laugh at, but totally use. Stuff his stocking with these brown paper bag coolies.
9. The Bug-A-Salt 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun will make him happy. My husband has been desiring this for many months now. Too bad they don’t ship to California, otherwise he would be shooting salt all over my house trying to kill flies. JOY!
10. All the games from Ridley’s games room look great sitting on the table, but we especially love this Brain Teasersversion. We keep it on the table and play it at dinner. My husband kills it at solving riddles and it’s especially fun to do with the kiddo.
11. Bonus Gift! Every person should have a pocket sized copy of the constitution they can reference during heated political discussions, no? I found one in a Barnes and Noble store, but here’s one online: Pocket Constitution FYI, the ones on Amazon are not pocket sized, I learned from experience.
So there’s our 11 Awesome Gifts for Guys 2017. Did we miss any totally necessary and amazing gifts for guys 2017? Fill us in down below. For more inspiration check out some of our past gift guides, including our 2016 Wishlist for Dudes (they still work). Happy gifting!