Looking for some simple easy breazy girls’ summer dress sewing tutorials? Here are some of our favorite kids dresses to sew. It’s time to start sewing up some spring and summer dresses for your littles. These are some of the most popular summer dress tutorials that we’ve shared over the years, and our little girl’s favorites.
Girls Summer Dress Sewing Tutorials
1. My favorite is the How to Turn Any T Shirt Into a Sundress tutorial pictured above, as it is super fast and upcycles any cool tee you own.
2. I’m also still a huge fan of the ever-popular Snappy Toddler dress (with pattern)>.
3. Our Easy Summer Muu Muu will be your daughter’s favorite comfy and cute dress.
4. I adore our One Shoulder Dressy Dress, it’s extra cute in a bold pattern.
5. This pretty DIY Pinafore is great for spring in a bright color.
6. This Peekaboo Toddler Tank has the cutest back! Check it out.
7. This loose fitting summer frock is extra cute with the gathered neckline: Summer Frock with Gathered Neckline.
8. We’ve made so many version of our Pillowcase Dress, I like this one with bias tape trim.
9. And this dress is just so fun to make in gauze, the Snap Wrap Dress.
Find more of our kid clothing sewing tutorials here. Happy sewing!
[…] Simple Summer Dress Tutorials – 1 freebie(s)? […]
I will not hesitate in calling it The Simplest Summer Dress Tutorials. I loved the designs and effort put in by you for this blog. Urban Dhaage helped to find some unique and lovable Summer Dress for Girls on which I can boast of.