In collaboration with Teavana, we’ve created this amazing Spiced Apple Cider Champagne Cocktail for your next Autumn get-together. It’s so tasty that I’ve been craving one ever since we mixed them up! There’s something about a champagne cocktail that makes a party more festive, and well, bubbly. Cheers!
Read on for the recipe & $10 off your next $30 purchase at Teavana.com.
Spiced Apple Cider Champagne Cocktail (makes 4)
- 1 cup Teavana Spiced Apple Cider tea sweetened with Teavana Perfectea rock sugar – Chilled
- 1 shot brandy
- Splash Champagne (or any sparkling wine)
- Apple slices, cinnamon sticks + Perfectea rock sugar – for garnish.
- Mix tea and brandy and split between 4 champagne glasses. We love this Saucer style for a champagne cocktail!
- Top with a splash of champagne.
- Drop some rock sugar in the bottom for bubbly flair.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slice. Enjoy!
Click here for the rest of our Fall Tea Party. It’s brimming with cozy food and simple crafts to make your entertaining easy and beautiful this season.
This post is sponsored by Teavana and inspired by their tasty Autumn teas
[…] Spiced Apple Cider Champagne Cocktail Recipe – 1 freebie(s)? […]
LOVE teavana, and wow this looks super yummy. I will definitely have to try to make this!
rae of love from berlin
They are so good Rae! Cozy and sparkly at the same time! xoxo