One Minute/One Cookie: How to Make a Single Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie in A Minute

Oh, how we love making ourselves single serve treats in cups and mugs and plates using our microwave. Our Cup of Coffee Cake (in under five minutes) is our most popular post of all time, and 2-Minute French Toast in a Cup isn’t far behind. Now we have a recipe for a one-minute microwave chocolate chip cookie on a plate. This could not be easier.

Now, a microwave cookie is not going to have a crispy browned exterior like a baked cookie, so don’t expect it to be exactly the same as your mom’s famous recipe. But what it does have is ooey, gooey, melty chocolate chips. And it can be ready in a minute. And you can make just one at a time. So it’s got some things going for it.

Head on over to Jaime’s Lazy Late Night Cooking Corner on our YouTube channel for more microwave treats like, Single Serve Cinnamon Roll, Rice Krispy Treat, Blueberry Cobbler, and Strawberry Shortcake for Two.

Let’s get to making a microwave chocolate chip cookie on a plate…

Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Use a mug or bowl to mix your ingredients, and a plate to cook your cookie.

Start with one tablespoon of butter. Soften it in the microwave for 6-8 seconds. Add a teaspoon and a half of sugar and a teaspoon of packed brown sugar (I used light brown). Stir them together with a fork until light and fluffy. Add a single drop of vanilla and mix again.

Now you want to add some egg. You only need a teaspoon or two of egg, so you can crack one, stir it up, and seperate out your bit for the cookie and use the rest to scramble. Or, if you are quickly becoming a microwave-baking-afficiando like myself, you could keep a carton of egg whites on hand, and just add a teaspoon from there. Mix.

Now add 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour, a pinch of baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine.

Now add your chocolate chips and stir again. Remove your cookie dough to a plate, just dollop it in the center.

Microwave for 40 seconds. If it doesn’t look done yet, add another five seconds at a time. My microwave does my cookie perfectly in 45 seconds.

Eat.

Cayla

I made this and I put it in for 2:00 minutes and I almost burned my house down so I don’t like this recipe

Zeke

Don’t lie no way you almost burned your home by making a cookie if that’s true your probably really really dumb or you just decided to leav it there for ten minutes and decided like an idiot to watch tv

Lucy

Omg why are Zeke and miles being so rude just don’t comment if you don’t have anything good to say even though this recipie burned my cookie

Gramma Kaye

Eating it right now. Delish! I doubled it and added 1/2 a small egg, stevia instead of sugar, and a little extra salt. Divided it and nuked them separately, exactly 1 min 45 sec, in my small microwave. Next time, since it doesn’t get crispy anyway, I’m going to try it as a mug cake. Thanks for the treat. For someone with a huge sweet tooth and no will power, this is just perfect for me!

sui

mine turned into a cakey mess so I ate it with a spoon. still good though.

naruto cosplay

Are you seated perfectly? Many a day continues to be loved by a family members, developing
in the dialogue of naruto cosplay. Extremely naruto cosplay is usually heralded by simply shopkeepers in addition to investment lenders likewise, foremost numerous to mention that we now
have simply not plenty of blues songs discussed naruto cosplay.
The item nonetheless has the capacity to shock and so known as
‘babies’, most of whom fail to understand the complete range connected with naruto cosplay.
Rest, settle-back in addition to gasp when i display your abundant
tapestries of naruto cosplay.

Amanda

I did it it works i replaced eggs with oil and used just white. I wanted firm but chewy cookie so added extra table spoon of flour. I used coco powder instead of choclate chips added just tiny bit of salt and cinnamon and sprinkled in couple palm fulls if peacans. Then to make sure stuck together beed 1 table spoon of water. I had to try this so delicious

May

I tried it with cookie mix cookie dough (vegetable oil) and I microwaved it for 52 seconds. It came out nicely. 😀

Cat

Why would she put it in for 2 minutes your only supposed to put it in for 40-45 seconds God. Your cookie might have been smoking but not burning the house down