We’ve rounded up some of our favorite easy Easter crafts for an afternoon in the craft room or the kitchen. Start with easy easter egg crafts, then check out some Easter food crafts, Easter tabletop crafts, and if you’re up for it, some more involved, but no less adorable Easter sewing projects.
Easy Easter Egg Crafts
Here are some fun, simple crafts to make with Easter eggs this year.
1. We especially love the pretty simplicity of this Easter Egg Wall Hanging
2. Make a cute potted cactus made from Easter Eggs and filled with candy.
3. Or make these adorable Moana Easter Eggs for the Moana lovers in your life.
4. Get the best step-by-step tutorial on How to Make Cascarones (Confetti Eggs)
Easy Easter Food Crafts
Here are a few fun, crafty Easter Recipes to try.
1. Learn how to decorate cookies with flowers – these will look stunning on your Easter table.
2. Nothing is more impressive than a Smorgastarta on your Easter Table! I love watching Jacinda make this beautiful sandwich cake.
3. Ok, this is not easy but can we marvel at Jacinda’s easter sugar cookies? She gives the scoop on Decorating Royal Icing Cookies 101.
4. Learn how to make these simple Rice Krispie Nests at CraftyMorning.
5. Or these no-bake Easter Nest Cookies.
Easy Easter Crafts for the Tabletop
We’ve rounded up some Easter beauties to adorn your tablescape. Try these easy Easter crafts for the tabletop.
1. Learn How to Fold Bunny Napkins over at Our Best Bites.
2. These simple DIY Glitter bow place cards are charming and simple to make.
3. They will look gorgeous next to these Mitered Corner cloth napkins you can sew yourself. It’s easier than you think!
4. Then you can make these sweet DIY flower napkin rings to wrap around them.
Easter Clothing Tutorials
2. Whip up a bow tie for the little man in your life with our How to Sew a Bow Tie tutorial.
4. Make the quickest floral crown of all and feel like a spring princess.
5. Or crochet this simple, adorable crochet baby bonnet with our free pattern. So cute!
Have fun with your Easter Crafting! Here are some more Easter ideas. Say hi to the bunny for us!